Wednesday 8 June 2011

Blogger problems

This post is just by way of thanking those of you who responded to my post yesterday. I wrote a fairly lengthy 'thank you' at the end of the list of comments, only to have Blogger refuse to accept it, taking me back to the sign-in page half a dozen times before I lost my patience with it!

I've heard that lots of people are having problems with Blogger at the moment. I don't write on my blog too frequently at the best of times, and I'm afraid life's too short to mess around trying to get Blogger to do what I want it to!

So thank you to Jarmara, Frances, Lydia and Karen for your sympathetic comments - and to anyone else who might, like me, be trying unsuccessfully to make a comment!

Hopefully normal service will be resumed in due course but meanwhile I'm staying away!

2 comments:

  1. I've just had the exact same problem, Olivia. then I noticed my 'Stay signed in' box had been ticked. I un-ticked it and the problem was solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much Keith! I've just un-ticked mine too, and managed to get in straight away. So I hope I'll now be OK to write another post ... let's give it a try ...!

    ReplyDelete